Monday, July 16, 2012

Whole30 lunch...on the fly



Today isn't starting great for day one of the experiment, this is completely my fault. I let myself go back to sleep this morning after turning off my alarm. Woke up an hour later and had to frantically get ready and get dressed for a funeral. Since I didn't have a lot of time I decided to go ahead and do my intermittent fasting for the week today. I just did not want to compromise the first day of this experiment. So when I got home I was actually hungry and since my kids had already eaten I threw this quick lunch together. 

Left over sauteed vegetables, leftover roast beef, fermented pickle*, and raspberries. 

* lacto-fermented foods are high in probiotics, while I am taking a supplement as well I am trying to up my gut of the stuff from nature too. My husband makes saurkraut and pickles using this method and let me say they are amazing!!! I may do a post on them later. 


No comments:

Post a Comment