Wednesday, July 4, 2012

July Goals...

doing it

I saw this pin and had to do a post with monthly goals. You remember those right? The weekly goals I used to post with my progress...oh come on they happened right? I vaguely remember them. This picture reminded me that I used to do those and I thought to myself...why not now. 

July is a crazy month for me this year. My daughter turns 3, I am currently living in Haites like conditions here in the south and I have this overwhelming feeling (or need) that I should celebrate finally being healthy. See this time last year I had my brush with death Salmonella Poisoning and only 2 months ago did I finally find out why I have been sick for the last year. If you missed it you can read more about it here. Between that and brainwashing myself into thinking I am olympic athlete it was hard to come up with just a couple of goals. 

So without further adieu here is this months goals. 
  • Continue couch to 10k program adding one extra day of light running totaling 4 days of running. 
  • Complete 2 days a week of arms and abs using xbox kinect Fitness Evolve (review after 4 weeks)
  • Tighten up my diet. I have been letting some sometimes foods slip in on a somewhat regular basis. 
I am only 1 pound away from pre-baby weight and 4 away from my weight when I got married (mind you I was still overweight) I need to build muscle and tighten up so I don't have to change my name to saggy sally!

I hope you are ready to make July your B**tch!!!

Train Hard, Minus your 46!

No comments:

Post a Comment