Monday, September 10, 2012

Five Minute Pepper Steak

Some days there just isn't enough time. No mater how much you plan and prepare it feels like time is water in your hands. Here is a super quick recipe that can be made in the morning before you head to work or at lunch time when you are pressed for time.


5 min Pepper Steak
1 green bell pepper (chopped)
1/4 onion (chopped)
handful of cherry tomatoes
Deli Roast beef or leftover roast beef (chopped)
salt
pepper
garlic poweder
coconut aminos
Rooster sauce

In a skillet (preferable cast iron) add peppers, tomatoes and beef. Stir fry for about 3-4 min. Add remaining ingredients to taste and stir to combine. Cook for additional minute or until it looks good to you. I like my veggies still a bit crunchy. 




Lunch is the trickiest meal of the day for me. By the time I get home from picking up Firecracker I am starving and I feed her first because she is starving. It is really easy for me to blow it all on lunch so I try to keep quick grab things like emergency protein or this. I mix this up a lot using different meats like ham or turkey. It is kind of like my own personal Mongolian grill. The key here is to pile it with veggies. Use anything you like in stir fry. Today it is pepper steak tomorrow it might be broccoli beef. Use what you like and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment