Monday, January 9, 2012

Caution I have sunshine coming out of my...

So the few of you who follow this blog and are on facebook have heard my grumples over the last few days while Detoxing. The funny thing about a cold hard detox is that while it literally can make you feel like your dying, when it is over you feel beyond amazing. That was me this morning...after going bed and asleep at 9 and having my two full moon sensitive kids up all night I still woke up feeling refreshed and energized.

Today I was like a maniac. Working, cleaning, playing and well everything but working out DOH. Not that I didn't have the energy or want it was another one of those I couldn't make it happen. Today I blame it on my kids, they kept me up all night so I slept in for an hour. Then they had me build a massive fort in our basement in the area where I work out to make a movie theater. So I am blaming them, low I know. There goes my mother of the year award. haha.

Anyway I wanted to post this just to let you know that while I had a good 3 days of feeling like poo I now feel amazing. I have no sugar cravings and a really good hold on my hunger. I have tons of energy and actually wasted a whole pot of coffee because, well I just didn't really think about drinking any because I was so energized.

I also felt amazingly happy. I am a happy person in general but today I found myself more patient with my kids, more understanding of my husband and everything seemed to click. Even enduring two different melt downs from said up all night party animals didn't phase me and after dinner I ran my hubby dizzy while I cleaned our entire upstairs including the kids rooms.

So I just wanted to stop by and share. Protein Shake post tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment